The United in Purpose
The Path has been supported by the National Society of Leadership and Success. In 2021, The Path received its first grant to start what you see now.
The New Standard Learning Center partnered with The Path: An Agent of Change, Inc. to help others to grow. We believe it is important to support each other and help where help is needed.
It is time to pay it forward. The United in Purpose Grant is part of our Project Increase Initiative.
The New Standard Learning Center and The Path: An Agent of Change, inc. are partnering to help three visions. The rules are simple, but must be followed:
1. Like, follow, and share both pages.
2. Submit a United in Purpose Application.
20 applications will be selected to move to the next level of the grant.
3. Schedule a Meeting with NSLC and The Path on Calendly https://calendly.com/thepath21/united-in-purpose-meeting
4. Prepare a video submission to discuss your story, your business plan, and what kind of impact you would like to make.
5. Participants must submit their submission by the deadline to be considered.
The three (3) winners will be selected and publicly notified.
All applications must be submitted for consideration.
July 17th to August 14th
Each participant must schedule a meeting within this timeframe
Video submissions are due.
Finalists' announcements will be made public and awards will be issued.